Saturday, November 24, 2012

Tis the Season

And so the craziness begins. Trying to think of gifts to get for people. I finished shopping for Lex already. Not doing much for her since it won't be that big of a deal for her. I already have an idea of some things I'm getting. My philosophy is to shop smarter this year and save some money, take advantage of freebies that I receive through emails and look for good deals. I'm really good at good deal shopping, I mean that's how I got a pair of jeans from JC Pennies for $1! : )

I'm hoping for the possibility of snow this year so that Lex can see it. If not, there's always next year when it will be more memorable for her. I'm not really into making thing happen right now for her. Like we didn't do anything for Halloween because she's not walking and she has no use for candy anyway so I saw no point in buying a costume. I think that is a practical way of thinking. I also know what cake I'm going to make for Lex for her first birthday and it will only be a small cupcake. 

I don't know how much blogging I will get done this month due to a clingy baby (ugh LORD HELP ME!!!!),  wisdom teeth removal (LORD PLEASE LET ME SLEEP THOUGH EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE FEW DAYS AFTER THAT I WILL BE IN PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), and the Christmas shopping and spending time with family. Family is more important than a blog anyway. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment