Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

It's Mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!!!! 9 days after my Mom celebrated her birthday (24 years ago) I was born! There are so many birthdays in October! It's crazy! Wanna know why????? We were all conceived around New Years! Ha ha ha ha! I guess that's when people start getting board in the winter!

I tried curry last night for the first time and love the taste. I made fried chicken for Monday night dinner and put some curry powder in with the other seasonings for the chicken and it turned out well! I'm gonna have to get some on the next paycheck!!!!! Oh so many things to experiment with! I also got Marscapone cheese to try. I haven't tried it yet. First I will try it plain and then I will try it in a recipe! I got to see Taken 2 over the weekend and it was pretty good. It was a little predictable because if you have see the first one you know what he's capable of but all in all a good movie!  

No comments:

Post a Comment