Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday....

Last night I had a lot of fun with Amy, Heather, Jennifer and my mom. We went out to BJ's (which if you haven't tried it, shame on you.) and I got to have some adult time! It was lovely! Can't wait to do it again. It was just what I needed at the right time.

8 days until I'm 24. Where has time gone? Next year I will be able to say I'm in my mid 20's. Again, where has time gone? In 6 days Lex will be 7 months old! When did that happen??? Ugh, she's growing up too fast! I feel like so much has happened in 7 months. I don't know if I can say that for any other time in my life other than when I was pregnant. This is the fastest time has flown! WOW! Don't know what I will fix for dinner tonight. I guess I will have to wait for inspiration to hit me! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment