Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tomorrow is my birthday

I never usually make a big deal about my birthday since I had bad experiences when I was younger, but I think I'm finally getting over it! It's my birthday week and I'm excited for it! This is my first birthday that Lex will get to be there other than in my tummy. So much has changed it a year and I can hardly believe it. Yesterday Lex turned 7 months old! I can't believe how fast time is flying! One day she will be standing on a chair cooking with me in the kitchen! Speaking of the kitchen, I made pretzel rolls for the first time yesterday and they turned out soooooo yummy!

For my birthday, I'm making the Paula Deen Cut the Calories Coconut cream pie plus whatever dessert that Josh wants. We are celebrating his and my birthdays tomorrow. (is that correct grammar? It looks weird) Also watched an episode of extreme couponing and I have no idea how they do that. I think that  someone needs to do everything for me and I will just give them my list and go with them Ha ha ha ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment