Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday

Lexi said "da-da" for the first time on Friday. She's still working on mama which ends up "vah-vah" but I will take it. She's growing up so fast I can hardly believe it. I'm going to start doing new things and step out of my comfort zone. I'm going to try calling one of my cousins (if its still her number) to see if I can get ahold of my other cousin. I have been wanting to contact him for years and we talked to him a while back but that was before I was married and had a child. It takes guts to step out and do those things and I'm tired of living in the "what if..." and I want to do something about it. I may try to call this evening if I can. If not, I will do it Wednesday. 

List of things I want to do:
1. Call my Cousin
2. 

Well I will add more things to this list as they come up. Ha ha ha I guess I didn't think that all the way though. On the menu tonight is fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, and blueberry coconut coffee cake muffins. I have tried the muffins and boy are they good!!!!!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment