Thursday, October 11, 2012

Losing the Battle

Ever feel like you are fighting a battle you can't win? I am. I feel like I'm in a black hole looking for light and there isn't any. Do I just keep wandering around until I find the light somewhere? It feels like its much easier to give up. I don't know how much strength I have left. I don't know how much longer I can keep fighting. Must. Keep. Moving. WHY???? Why does this keep happening??? One trial after the next and they aren't getting easier! They are only harder to fight! I don't feel like I have recovered from one trail before the next one comes! Is there hope?? Someday will life get better??? Or is it just going to be one trial after the next? Always downs. There's never ups and downs it seems. I would love to see an up. Just one! Even if its just a teensy up!

Just opened my Bible on my phone and this is the verse of the day. "Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

What if I don't feel like giving thanks??? I don't know what to give thanks for at this point. Well here it goes. 
1. Thanks God for the roof over my head.
2. Thanks that I get to stay home and raise my daughter.
3. Thank you that we have just enough money to make it.
4.Thank you for a beautiful daughter.
5. Thank you for my husband.
6. Thank you for my family.
7. Thank you for modern conveniences.


No comments:

Post a Comment