Saturday, June 30, 2012

Flew By!

    WOW! This day flew by and I forgot to post. Thank you husband for reminding me. I would have been upset at myself. I'm doing really good diet wise. Well, I should say calorie wise. I have been under my goal these last couple days and I HAVE NOT weighed and will not until Fridays. Those are my weigh days. I may cheat and look but won't update myfitnesspal until Friday with my weight. Mom got Lexi a walker today and she LOVES IT!!!!! SHE LAUGHED FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got tears in my eyes! My little girl is growing up! She's so beautiful and I couldn't be a more proud mama! Well, that's all for now. I'm tired and haven't eaten dinner yet. Goodnight all!

1 comment:

  1. Her laugh is adorable! I'm glad I reminded you to post too. You're welcome. B-)

    ReplyDelete