Saturday, June 23, 2012

Julie and Julia

    Julie and Julia is one of my favorite movies. I'm inspired to cook whenever I watch it, but of course she they don't cook things that are healthy, LOL. Speaking of healthy, I came in 464 calories under my goal yesterday!
    I can't wait to take Lex swimming! She has a super cute swimmy that I can't wait to put her in, and we just found out that the cloth diapers I put her in can also be used as swim diapers! Hooray! http://www.bumgenius.com/ LOVE THEM!
    I got my waffle maker and used it this morning! Mmmm Mmmm good! Josh even let me make him one even though he doesn't like waffles very much. Well, I have to get to my duties before I can go to my parents today. Ta ta for now :)

1 comment:

  1. 464 under!? NiIiIice! I almost always meet my goal exactly or stay barely below it by like 100 calories. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete