Monday, June 25, 2012

Just not ready yet....

    My husband is just not ready to cook on his own yet. I just got a new waffle maker and he comes to find me yesterday to ask, "Can I put chili in the waffle maker to make a chili waffle?" "NO!!! No you can't!" "What? Why not?" "Josh, it doesn't work like that!" "Oh, okay." I just rolled my eyes and thought to myself, "What the heck? Who in their right mind would make a chili waffle???" I can see making a waffle with corn bread mix for your chili, but a chili waffle?! Seriously??? And he WAS serious. You can tell by the look on his face!
    Well, I believe my first task of organization should be my desk. I don't want to do this because it seems like a horrible task but at the same time I will be proud of the finished product. My next task shall be to organize myself a nice scrap booking area. I NEED to start scrap booking Lexi. I NEED TO!!! If you talk to me, you must ask me how I'm coming along on my desk and scrap booking to keep me accountable, otherwise I will push it to the back of my mind where I have a lot of stuff hidden. Speaking of tasks, I'm drowning in laundry because I didn't do any this weekend. Yes, I had a lazy weekend and I'm paying for it now. :( It feels so good to be lazy in the moment and then you look back and say, "Man, that SO wasn't worth it!" I'm definitely paying for it now. I think that's why I keep writing about it because I'm procrastinating! :)
    Husband is off to Portland, and already had his appointment. I'm glad I stayed home especially with all the laundry and housework to be done. Speaking of, I DON'T WANT TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, I must get to it or it will get worse. That's all for now! Wish me luck...

1 comment:

  1. Paula Deen made chili waffles. See http://www.pauladeen.com/recipes/recipe_view/cornmeal_waffles_with_spicy_chili/ I'm not too terribly crazy....I think.

    ReplyDelete