Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It's funny how things change

    Its funny how things change. I used to have menus on my fridge from different places and they weren't all bad, but now I have nutrition guides on my fridge from 2 different places so far. Make sure you ask for them so you know what you're eating. Friday is the day I go full force into this diet. Its nice that carrying a baby around helps burn calories! I LOVE IT!!!! I don't know if I have talked about it before but I think I'm going to put our own cookbook together. There's all these healthy recipes out there that taste super nasty! If you want a copy once it's done let me know and I will just charge for the supplies. Also, if you have any GOOD healthy recipes let me know. None of the rice cake crap lol.
    I will be starting veggies with Lexi in just a couple weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited and I will be making my own baby food unless I go out of town or something! Can you tell I'm excited??? Also, be sure to drink your water! It seems pointless to waste calories on pop. Every once in a while I will get tired of water, but its rare. Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment