Monday, September 17, 2012

Drained!

I am SOOOOOO done with this teething business and I know I still have a long road ahead of me! UGH! And to top it off I'm teething on and off with my wisdom teeth. Yes, I know I have to get them removed but we just can't afford one more medical bill! Sometimes I hate money so much!

Tonight is Monday night dinner and we are having tacos and snickers cake for dessert! : ) My camera has not yet made it to Canon yet but is supposed to arrive on Thursday and then will take 5-7 business days to fix and then shipping back. It would be a blessing if it were here by Thursday the 27th so that we can take it to Washington when we go to see Josh's grandparents. So if you think about it, please pray that it comes by then. It would be nice to have pictures with Lexi, Grandma Gloria, and Grandpa Ray because we don't know how many more trips we will get to make to see them. 

Have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment