Thursday, September 20, 2012

Life

Well, I got an update this morning about my camera. If everything goes right, we should be getting the camera on the 27th. We leave on the 28th so please be praying that that happens. My recipe book is going to take a lot longer than expected. I'm a pretty good typist but Lex's naps change each day. Some days they are an hour long, some days they are half an hour long so it will just depend on her. Usually I can get 1 or 2 done while she is napping but I have other chores that need to get done as well. Also if you want a healthier version of coconut cream pie, I found a really good recipe! It's Paula Deen too! Here it is: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/cut-the-calories-coconut-cream-pie-recipe/index.html .
I would recommend that you only use 1/4 tsp salt because 1 tsp is too much unless you like salt a lot! Its one of the better healthy recipes I have found and it was my first time making coconut cream pie!

Seriously my baby gets cuter and cuter every day! She is still continuing with her "cough" to get attention. 
Tomorrow she has her 6 month shots. : ( Sad mama. I wish I could take them for her even though I absolutely hate shots and there should be another way to do it! Poor girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment