Monday, September 24, 2012

What a day!

Well, Lex has been super fussy this week. Its a mix of teething, not wanting to nap, and separation anxiety. Whenever I walk out of a room, she fusses even if someone is holding her. Makes it hard to get things done especially when she doesn't want to nap very long after she has given in to take a nap. All that said, I still enjoy my job. I love watching her grow and I'm so glad I don't have to take her to daycare and go to work. 
I am trying to get myself prepared for going to Josh's grandparents this weekend. Normally I would be super excited but this is the first time we have taken her on a trip. I don't know how it will go. We have to pack SO MUCH MORE STUFF!!!! UGH! A high chair, a play pin/bassinet for sleeping, baby food, formula, bottles, bottled water, clothes, have to buy some disposable diapers (ICK! I'm so used to my cloth diapers but I don't want to have to do laundry at his grandparents' house)...the list goes on and on. I don't think I'm ready for this but if we don't take the plunge now I don't think I ever will. As I write this, I'm picturing an 18 year old who has never gone anywhere because her parents were too scared to go anywhere. Well you can see how much my mind wanders this late at night and its only 8pm. Wish me luck! Ha ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment