Wednesday, September 12, 2012

UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yesterday the camera of my dreams came and then 20 minutes after it exited the box it broke!!!!!!!!! I was so mad and still kind of am. I have to now send it to Canon because the company who we bought it from didn't really want to deal with me. So 5-7 days AFTER canon receives it they will send it back to me so it could be away from me for a couple weeks! GAH!!!! All I want to do is take pictures! I'm so bummed!

Tonight (or this afternoon depending on Lex) I will be making a dessert for Nana for the thing they have going at their house. Lex and I are attempting our first grocery shopping trip alone today but it should be easier because she's now sitting in a cart like a big girl! Can't believe how fast time has flown. It now makes sense to me when people say, "How in the world are they 18 and graduating??? It felt like yesterday I was bringing him/her home from the hospital!" Obviously Lex isn't graduating but she will be 6 months in a matter of days. I can't believe how fast time goes. I miss the days of just being able to hold such a tiny baby and her sleeping a lot, but I do so much enjoy all the interactions I have with her on a daily basis. I thank God everyday that he blessed me and Josh with just enough so I can stay home and raise our daughter and get to watch her grow up. Yesterday she stood without any help from me for about 3 seconds. That may not seem like a lot but that's a very big step to her growing up. I'm so proud of her from where she has come. From a breathing machine to being ahead of her time and starting to eat solid foods at 3 months old. She's just don't so amazing. I don't sound like a proud mama at all do I????!!! LOL! I can and can't wait to see what she will become and if she gets my cooking from me! I would love to pass that on to her!  

No comments:

Post a Comment