Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!

Prayers have been answered! My camera is supposed to arrive tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think there are enough exclamation points in the world to convey how I feel at this moment! Also Lex's  car seat is supposed to arrive tomorrow as well and so she will be able to ride in a big girl car seat as well as a much more comfortable car seat for a long trip. On the long trip front, Josh is getting sick. He's coming home early today and hopefully into a doctor. The last thing I want to do is have him get his grandparents sick because its so much harder on them being sick. So pray he gets better before we leave or we will have to delay it. : (

Lex is in a new sleeping schedule and I HATE EVERY SINGLE BIT OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is waking up in the middle of the night again only to eat a few ounces and take her own sweet time falling back asleep. She is waking up at 5am-ish to just scream and I REFUSE to let her be up at that time! Mom has to sleep too or she will go crazy and then Daddy will never want to come home from work! LOL! So she has been waking up at 7am and I'm blaming this on her teeth! I'm willing to pull those teeth through the skin (of course just kidding) if that means we both get more sleep! She kissed me for the first time yesterday! I was laying on the floor with her and she leaned over and kissed my cheek! Open mouth kiss but she doesn't know how to make a kiss face yet. It melted my heart. Then she kissed her Auntie (Heidi) last night when I was over at Mom and Dad's last night. She is getting so cute these days minus those darn teeth!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Wednesday! Wait, it is Wednesday right? I don't know my days this week! Its too long of a week already and so much to do this week!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I was pretty happy that finally came in. Just in time to take some good Lexi pix with my grand parents.

    ReplyDelete