Thursday, July 5, 2012

Banana bread!

I attempted to make banana bread for the first time and I would have to say it was a success! I loooove it! Nana watched Lexi for me while I got some stuff done. Thanks Nan! Lexi didn't even make it home awake!
I got almost all my laundry done, all my dishes done, stuff done for the bridal shower for my sister, and banana bread made! Successful day :) 
What a tuckered little girl. Nana wore her out! :)

Tomorrow may or may not be a busy day, not sure yet. Husband is working late tonight. :( SUCKY! Hopefully Lex will be easy for me tonight!!!! Cross your fingers! Well, I better finish that laundry before she wakes up. I didn't take her out of her car seat :) LOL

1 comment:

  1. I love it when she falls asleep in that thing. She looks so precious. That & she's asleep...which is nicein & of itself. :-D

    ReplyDelete