Sunday, July 15, 2012

Dang it!

Dang it! Dang it! Dang it!!!! I forgot to post yesterday! I was doing so stinkin good too. : / Well yesterday and today was filled with wedding stuff and I have wedding stuff up to my eyeballs this next week! I feel like I'm the one getting married! Maybe Heidi and Micah will share their wedding gifts with me! *hint, hint* ; ) Well, NOT the lingerie! It won't fit lol.

Josh has been super great with taking care of Lex these past couple days so I could go out and help Mom and Heidi with stuff. I appreciate it more than you know Josh. I love you!

This week holds LOTS of things. Mom and I are getting re-sprayed on Wednesday. I have to help make signs, help prepare the rehearsal dinner, help set up for the wedding, decorate the church and reception area, Bachelorette party, and much more. Wish me luck! I may lose 15lbs this week or gain 15lbs. HA HA HA Let's hope for losing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment