Monday, July 2, 2012

I've gone this far!

    Well, as of this morning I had gone 3 and a half months without getting peed on and I was thinking, "wow, I haven't gotten peed on yet..." That happened this morning. :( I opened the diaper and straight shot to my belly! ICK! Oh well, now I can't say that I haven't been peed on. Someone is fighting sleep, and I won't say who it is because she is sitting in her walker right next to me. LOL I'm on day 4 of my diet and haven't done bad at all. I had quinoa the other night for the first time. It wasn't bad at all. I made quinoa, chicken, and baked beans and it filled me up and was pretty good. Josh liked it. If you are going to make quinoa, make it in chicken broth not water. Words of wisdom by Papa. Thanks Papa!
    Heidi's (my sister) wedding shower is this weekend. I have lots to do and still have stuff to do for the wedding at the end of the month. I feel like a chicken with my head cut off and I'm not even the one getting married.
    Well, I better get this rowdy one to bed or just keep her in her walker until she passes out. If only it were that easy! I have lots to do today! Laundry, house work, wedding stuff..................................................oh and exercising somewhere in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, time to get off.

2 comments:

  1. Try having a boy the first time Dustin peed when I opened his diaper it went up but instead of hitting me it landed in his own face I felt so bad for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happened to me in about the first month. You got real lucky missy. :-P

    ReplyDelete