Thursday, August 23, 2012

Adding to the recipe....

There may have been very few times where I have ever followed a recipe exactly. I'm always adding in something or taking something out that I don't like and replacing it with something else. I feel I am talented in that area. Maybe its my pallet. I don't really know, but I love the fact that I can and do put my own spin on things. 

On another note, why isn't splash open later in the evenings????? That seriously bugs me! Lex LOVES the water. On a Thursday they are open from 1pm to 5pm. Seriously????? Ugh!

Last night I made potato and mushroom soup. So yummy. I will put the recipe up but I added 1 clove of elephant garlic, a dash of oregano, more than a dash of basil and 2 cups instead of 1.5 cups of heavy cream and as much fresh mushrooms as I wanted. I also did not add the celery salt and used normal salt instead. Pretty good if you ask me. Here is the link: http://restaurantrecipesbook.com/outback-steakhouse-potato-soup-recipe/ 

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment