Thursday, August 16, 2012

Shopping day!

It's finally grocery shopping day! YAY! Also Lex finishes her applesauce today and will start peaches tomorrow! Then I can start mixing things for her! So excited! No allergies as of yet THANK YOU JESUS! I'm so proud of her, she's getting so big and accomplishing so much! Now if only one of those annoying teeth would pop through she would be much happier! :)

I'm going to try some new recipes on this paycheck. LOVE trying new recipes. I love to cook and bake! Its just so much fun! I have loved it since I was little. I put Lex in her walker in the kitchen while I'm cooking in hopes of inspiring her to cook.

On another note, I miss my bestie terribly! I wish we lived next door to each other. Then on the other hand I feel that we would be dangerous! Ha ha ha! Love you Courtney!

We are having PJ, Brande, Dustin and Rory over on Sunday. I may make chili or something else. Haven't decided yet.

Have a nice Thursday!

1 comment: