Friday, August 17, 2012

Exhausted............

Josh is asleep. Lexi is asleep. Joey is balancing on my knee. My body is exhausted. I did grocery shopping yesterday with mom and Lex. Today we did some shopping for my cousin's 6th birthday! Long couple of days but they were fun. The excessive heat was kind of a struggle with an already too warm baby but I LOVE THE SUMMER! If it could be summer all year round I would be thrilled!

They are at the bottom of the page. Seriously! I felt like I was eating heaven last night. These are one of the things that will be in heaven for sure! LOL

Anyways, my brain is pretty much done for the day as well as the rest of my body. Good night. Enjoy your Friday night. Go out and party while I'm sleeping. I know I'm not missing one single thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment