Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The BEST things in life...

I am so glad God gave me such a beautiful an amazing daughter. Don't know what my life would be without her. Oh ya, working at Hirons. Ha ha ha. This is THE best job I have ever had! I so grateful that I get to be a stay at home mommy. Although I wasn't fully aware of the sacrifices I/we would be making, it's the best decision for her and our future child. Ya sure, you give up going to movies, getting  new clothes and shoes, going out to dinner unless it's a special occasion, and doing other fun things that cost money, its the best sacrifice of my life. 

I love love love having a little girl. We can match our outfits! Today is one of those days. I will post pictures tomorrow. She's even got pink shoes like me thanks to her Nonnie. : D Anyway, she's up. I gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment