Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bananas

Lexi is LOVING bananas. When I get the spoon in the bowl she already has her mouth open for another bite! So cute. She was even pissed that she had to take her bottle and not more bananas. I think I know where that all of the sudden banana craving came from. LOL! 

She's getting so big and when she cries is starting to try to say "ma-ma" at least that's how it sounds to me. She's using her voice a lot which can be annoying at times, such as in the middle of the night when I'm trying to sleep. LOL!!! She's getting ticklish and not just grunting when you tickle her she's starting to giggle when being tickled. She's at such a fun stage! I pulled out the outfit that she came home in and MAN IS SHE HUGE!!!!!! I will have to take a pic side by side of what she came home in and what she's wearing now. Love her. Oh and she pet Joey for the first time today. I had to keep telling her to be easy and Joey is seeming to get used to her although he doesn't like her sudden movements which I don't blame him. Poor cat. Soon enough they will be best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment